Libellés

  • 4 (1)
  • A (7)
  • B (4)
  • C (4)
  • D (5)
  • E (2)
  • F (2)
  • l (1)
  • t (1)

mardi 1 mars 2011

FUNKY BITCH


Every time I see her
Lord she wears new fancy clothes
girl took up all of my money now
And she through poor me outdoor

Now you know I’m stranded
Lord I got no where to go now
I’m in in damn bad condition now
‘cause I’m lowdown and dirty...

Now you know I’m stranded
Lord I got no where to go now
I’m in in damn bad condition now
‘cause I’m lowdown and dirty...

Everytime i see her
Lord she rattin’ the guys around
And when all her money is gone
Lord they gonna put her down

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.